Earlier this week we mentioned that we were going to the London Web Summit to compete with several other amazing startups from all over the world. Well, we did just that and more… we came in SECOND PLACE in the startup competition! In fact, we were so excited about this news that we couldn’t believe that so many judges, participants etc. loved BusyFlow so much. We truly love our users and supporters for helping us build the best solution possible and provide you an amazing user experience for all your cloud applications. Without your appreciation, BusyFlow couldn’t have come so far!
Here are some online publications that we would like to thank where BusyFlow was mentioned this week. As of now, we have over 1200 projects (or as we like to call, “Hives”) on the BusyFlow platform. We doubled our user base in a matter of 3 days following our success at the London Web Summit. That is truly AWESOME!
- Lithuanian BusyFlow is a runner-up at London Web Summit, announces public beta – Goal Europe
- 20 Startups Demo And Launch At London Web Summit – TechCrunch 1
- Seedrs Wins London Web Summit, As Europeans Rock Their Ecosystem – TechCrunch 2
- BusyFlow Launches Publicly At London Web Summit – Arctic Startup
- Busy Flow – łatwy dostęp do Twoich aplikacji w chmurze – AntyWeb
- 新創團隊 Seedrs 獨得大獎 以及有趣的場邊花絮 – Tech Orange
- Lietuvių „BusyFlow“ – antras tarp geriausių „startup’ų“ Londone – ekonomika
- BusyFlow Brings Your Favorite Cloud Apps Together for Easy Collaboration – BloggingTips